Safety – At Noah's Ark, your child will enjoy a warm, loving and safe environment, and you will enjoy peace of mind. We have implemented rigorous safety and security precautions, and background clearances are required of all staff members.
We have a key fob entry system where only parents and staff have access to the building as well as 24 security cameras covering every door, hallway, classroom and the outside areas.
Many of our staff members and teachers hold CPR, AED and First Aid credentials. We have 2 full time nurse's on staff with us every day and a fully equipped nurse's office. Our Nurses are in charge of distributing all medications to students, responding to any emergency situations or illnesses throughout the day, as well as keeping up with our allergy list. They also have obtained their CPR Instructors Certification so they can train our staff on site. Our Nurses are both knowledgeable and experienced in a multitude of childhood diagnoses so you can rest assured that your child is well taken care of during their time at Noah's Ark.
Professional and Dedicated Staff
– All of our Preschool teachers hold degrees in Early Childhood Education, and some have earned Masters degrees. These credentials are enhanced by our staff's years of experience and passion for giving children a strong foundation for learning, and encouraging social development.
Curriculum and Technology
– Technology enhances learning at Noah's Ark. An advanced curriculum is implemented beginning with our Toddler age group, and is enhanced by Promethean Boards, computers and iPads. Noah's Ark is one of Pennsylvania's first schools to offer "Letters Alive," an augmented reality reading curriculum for our Pre-Kindergarten students.
Partnering with Parents
– Communication and partnership with parents is highly valued at Noah's Ark as we work together to guide children to their highest potential. Our teachers are always available to discuss your child's progress, and will provide you with classroom letters, reports and calendars.
- Students at Noah's Ark benefit from our fully staffed classrooms and individualized educational delivery. Each classroom is staffed with 2-4 teachers so that each student can benefit from personal attention.
Success after Graduation
- Children who have the benefit of a Noah's Ark Preschool experience are fully ready to achieve success in first grade, as evidenced by the many positive comments we have received from parents, schools and teachers. Many Educators choose Noah's Ark for their own children because they value our focus on preparing children intellectually, emotionally and socially for success in higher education.