Here at Noah's Ark Preschool, we strive to instill a love of learning in each child that enters our program.
An advanced curriculum is implemented beginning with our Toddler age group, and is enhanced by Promethean boards, computers, and iPads. Students benefit from our technology-based educational delivery. We have two preschool classrooms for each age group.
The first year of Elementary school is the foundation for the future building blocks of education. We desire to make LEARNING FUN by creating an exciting, vibrant, loving, structured setting for learning and character building to occur. We believe that education must take place in three different places: the home, school, and church. Not only are we teaching your young ones the basics of each subject, but also showing them how to enjoy the learning process. During this transition year into a FULL DAY of structured learning, we want to see each of them grow independently by improving memory and attention span. Working and play happily with others, respecting others and their property, and following directions are other very important academic and developmental skills.
- Bible- Learning that the bible is the Word of God and how to live by Biblical principles, even as little ones.
- Reading- Beginning to read using letter recognition, letter sounds, and phonics.
- Pre-Cursive Handwriting- Teaching proper paper position, posture, and holding the pencil correctly. Learning to write slanted letters ease learning cursive handwriting.
- Language Arts- Listening, reading, and writing activities will develop awareness and understanding of the English language.
- Math- Engaging activities and games using Manipulative-based math instruction.
- Science- Covering health habits, weather, seasons, animals, and plants to explore the world around them through simple experiments.
- Art- Showing off their creative side with a multitude of crafts that is designed to be manageable for their learning level and skill.
- Music- Expressing themselves through music that they both listen to or create on their own using various musical instruments.